Black Friday is just two weeks away, and retailers are starting to show their hand for what deals they will have in store.
Best Buy will be opening their doors at 5PM Thursday night through 1AM on Friday, and then re-open Friday at 8AM.
Most of Best Buy’s deals will be valid online as well, no start time has been announced (expect it to be early Thursday morning).
If you are an Elite or Elite Plus member, you can begin online early access on Monday the 21st.
Remember, this year Gamers Club Unlocked discounts do not apply to Black Friday deals.
Here are the Skylanders Imaginators deals at Best Buy:
- $9.99 — All Skylanders Imaginators figures
- $19.99 — Skylanders Imaginators Dual Packs
- $39.99 — Skylanders Imaginators Starter Packs
Target will be opening their doors at 6PM on Thanksgiving, with their sales starting the early morning hours on Thursday.
The major note of intrigue for Skylanders fans is that in the flyer, they are advertising the Solar Flare Aurora!
According to the ad, the Solar Flare Aurora variant will be available exclusively at Target. No official word yet on the release date, perhaps it won’t be available until Black Friday.
Here are the deals:
- $10 — All Skylanders Imaginators Sensei figures
- $39.99 — All Skylanders Imaginators Starter Packs (Potentially including Crash? Doesn’t exclusive it in the fine print… but that may be an oversight)
Walmart will “open” up this year at 6PM this year, with their online sales lasting all day on Thanksgiving.
Here are the Walmart deals that will be available:
- $9.00 — All Skylanders Imaginators Sensei figures
- $25.00 — Skylanders Portal Owner’s Starter Pack
- $39.00 — Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack
Did you catch that?
After Skylanders has said all summer there was not going to be a Portal Owners Pack… guess what? There is!
No more information is available at this time.